CALL FOR SKILLED VOLUNTEERS
SUKHI 222 is seeking for skilled and unskilled volunteers to join its international team to HELP LAUNCH SUKHI 222 INTO THE 21ST CENTURY ZEITGEIST.
As a Volunteer you should have will and ambition to serve the humanity through promoting human rights. We are looking for school children, college students and undergrads and senior professionals with relevant qualification and skills to work in the areas of their interest.
The scope of the volunteer activities will be tailored to the volunteer’s strengths and experience. The volunteers will be based in their home countries, with the option of working remotely elsewhere. As volunteer for SUKHI 222, you will be an invaluable member of our global team. These volunteer-ships are unpaid, but your ideas will be valued, and your voice will hold equal weight.
SUKHI 222, A Human Rights Campaign, is sponsored by IFERS, The Institute for Education Research and Scholarships, a Gold Star, award winning 501c3 established in 2004.
WE SEEK TO collaborate with other organizations and individuals to build a more peaceful and prosperous world. SUKHI 222 researches, educates, advocates and participates in development of tools and best practices to insure the biological need and human rights of all people of dignified access to: 2 gallons of fresh water a day, 2,000 nutritional calories and 200 ft.³ of secure shelter.
Humanity has a critical and urgent decision to make. One that will affect all of us and all future generations. Do all people have the right to dignified access to food, water and shelter? Are we willing and are we able to take the necessary and feasible actions required to adapt to the challenges of our very existence?
THEMATIC AREAS FOR YOUNG VOLUNTEERS
The Young Volunteers including school children, college students and undergrads will carry out following activities:
- Dissemination of information on human rights and awareness raising through peer education in schools, colleges and universities.
- Distribution of flyers, leaflets, posters and other literature to project the biological need and human rights of all people of dignified access to: 2 gallons of fresh water a day, 2,000 nutritional calories and 200 ft.³ of secure shelter.
- Participation in charity walks and fund-raising campaigns arranged by SUKHI 222.
THEMATIC AREAS FOR YOUNG SKILLED VOLUNTEERS
SUKHI 222 is looking for Graduates and Skilled Volunteers who are interested to work in any area of their choice, with SUKHI 222, out of the following areas:
- Implementation of Sustainable Development Goals (UN-SDGs)
- Promotion and protection of Basic Human rights
- Human and social development
- Access to water
- Health and sanitation
- Food security
- Education for all
- Environment and cleanliness
- Providing administrative assistance to the SUKHI 222 teams
- Fund raising and Charity walks
- Project proposal development
- Coordination and networking with NGOs
- Coordination and networking with Public sector organizations
- Use of social media to involve communities in the human rights campaign
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS FOR SKILLED VOLUNTEERS
SUKHI 222 works and provides services to support the measures to be used as factors for implementing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). SUKHI 222 focuses mainly upon the following thematic areas for providing services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extraordinary detail orientation
- Passion for mobilizing youth as leaders in peace and human development
- Great initiative and ability to self-motivate
- Significant intercultural experience and understanding
- High emotional intelligence; proven relationship-builder
- Passionate for SUKHI 222 mission to address the basic human needs
- Creative; artistic; knowledgeable of trending styles
- Experience with NGOs and humanitarian organizations
- International Law
- Jurisdictional Law
- Video Production and Editing
- Familiarity with web and mobile applications development and social media integration
- Research skills
- Proposal-writing experience
- Program coordination experience
- Appropriate computer skills